About Our Providers
Jodie Reinertson, MD
Dr. Jodie Reinertson brings over 25 years of medical knowledge and experience into every patient visit, combining a critical, detail-oriented eye with the sensitivities of a physician who has spent a lifetime focused on women’s issues. Successful experience in treating acne, facial rejuvenation, anti-aging, and skin pigmentation as well as restorative tattooing-including work with post-mastectomy patients-speaks to her esthetic skill as well as to her ability to understand her patients as individuals with unique goals and individual circumstances.
Memberships & Affiliations:
- International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
- International Society of Esthetic Medicine
- American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention Affiliate
- American Academy of Micropigmentation
- Licensed Allergan Injectable Instructor
- ASLMS: American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
Denice Schwind, PA-C
Cosmetic Dermatology Specialist, CMLSO
Denice Schwind is a Board Certified Physician Assistant. She graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine, MEDEX Physician Assistant program in 2000 with Academic Excellence and Leadership Scholarship awarded by Delta Epsilon Iota.
Denice has specialized in Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology since 2004 and has advanced cosmetic dermatology experience. Her medical background includes dermatology skin exams, skin biopsies, evaluation and treatment of various skin conditions to include acne, rosacea, eczema, etc. She has devoted her medical training and specialty to advanced cosmetic dermatology treatments including laser treatments, Botox, advanced dermal fillers, dermatology skin care and anti-aging. Denice is a certified medical laser safety officer, ensuring the highest laser safety standards.
Denice is a nationally recognized faculty trainer for Allergan, the makers of BOTOX® cosmetic and Juvederm dermal filler and an “Injecting with Confidence” provider, recognized by Medicis, makers of Restylane.
Memberships & Affiliations:
- American society for laser medicine and surgery
- Society of dermatology physician assistants
- American academy of physician assistants
- Washington academy of physician assistants
- Delta epsilon Iota
- University of Washington alumni association
Denice was born and raised in the Seattle area and enjoys spending time with her family and two dogs. She enjoys snow skiing, yoga, pilates, and travelling. Denice is actively involved in local and international medical volunteering to include:
- ONElife – Devoted to bringing clean drinking water and sanitation to people in developing countries
- Eastside Domestic Violence Program
- Rise n’ Shine – Dedicated to offering support to children and teens affected by HIV/AIDS
- Flying Doctors of America – Providing international medical assistance to the poor and needy
- Haiti Outreach
Samantha’s education began in 2008 at Western Washington University. After finding her passion for medical esthetics, she graduated from the Euro Institute at the top of her class. Samantha’s interest for the Cosmetic Dermatology industry first developed at a young age but her passion was more recently realized in 2011 while working in cosmetics. Samantha’s drive took her above and beyond at school, achieving all the possible certifications. She is now certified in European Facials, Chemical Peels, Sugaring, Waxing services, Microdermabrasion, Lash and Brow tinting, Body treatments and Custom Airbrush Tanning.
Samantha was born and raised in the Seattle area and enjoys spending time outdoors with her loved ones.