Skincare Concerns about Aging
Aging skin is a common concern, and we offer treatments and products that will help you look as good as you feel! Pūr Skin Clinic can help you target laxity with Thermage skin tightening and dermal filler treatments. If your goal is to focus on fine lines, wrinkles, rough texture and uneven skin tone our Fractionated 1540 and Photorejuvenation treatments reverse the signs of aging. Our facials and chemical peels help maintain a youthful glow. We will work with you to create your personalized treatment plan to target your every concern.
Prevent & Protect:
- Use a Medical Grade Broad Spectrum Sun Block daily
- Invest in a good skincare regimen – read Denice’s article “Back to Basics”
- Avoid direct sun exposure by wearing a broad hat, avoiding mid-day sun and wear Coolibar clothing for UVA/UVB protection
- Focus on antioxidants with foods rich in color! Colorful fruits and vegetables stop unstable molecules from damaging healthy cells. Make it a goal to intake 5-9 servings a day.
- A powerful antioxidant called resveratrol found in grapes and red wine help reduce premature aging
- Vitamin C will also help keep your skin looking younger and further protect your skin
- Botox® Cosmetic is one of the most effective ways to treat and prevent facial wrinkles and fine lines. The most common areas treated are the frown lines, forehead and crows feet.
- Dermal Fillers
- A natural way to reduce creases and folds in the face, reversing the signs of aging and restoring natural contours. The most common areas treated are smile lines, marionette lines, pre-jowl, and lip enhancement/hydration.
- Thermage skin tightening
- A non-invasive radiofrequency therapy that can address the look and feel of aging skin on many areas of your body.
- Palomar Fractionated 1540
- A revolutionary non invasive laser designed to dramatically improve skin texture, pigmentation, including the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars and surgical scars, brown spots, melisma and stretch marks.
- Palomar Photorejuvenation
- Photorejuvenation uses IPL (intense pulse light) to reduce the signs of sun damage, treats rosacea, broken capillaries, stimulates collagen and reduces the appearance of fine lines on the face, neck, chest and hands.
- Chemical Peels
- Smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, roughness and uneven skin tone
- Facial Treatments
- Offers the skin a deep cleanse, removes dead skin cells and deeply hydrates the skin.
- iS Clinical Cleansing Complex
- Deep cleans skin and pores without drying while gently resurfaces and removes dead skin cells
- SkinMedica Rejuvenative Toner
- Removes dirt and impurities
- SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex
- Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- SkinMedica Vitamin C+E Complex
- Improves the appearance of skin tone and texture with vitamins C & E
- SkinMedica Retinol Complex 0.5
- Renews skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines
- iS Clinical Super Serum
- Safely lightens skin and effectively treats hyperpigmentation while significantly increasing collagen production
- iS Clinical Youth Eye Complex
- A breakthrough formula that utilizes “intelligent proteins” to combat the signs of aging at a cellular level.
- SkinMedica 15% AHA+BHA Cream
- Exfoliates and improves tone and texture revealing brighter skin
- SkinMedica Dermal Repair
- Ultra rich moisturizer helps prevent moisture loss and improves skin smoothness to restore your skin’s natural beauty
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Retractable Brush SPF 30 or 50
- Highly refined mineral sunscreen provides safe, non irritating, UVA and UVB sun protection. The self dispensing powder brush makes it easy to apply and reapply throughout the day.
- Clarisonic Pro
- The patented sonic cleansing technology works with the skins natural elasticity, oscillating at a sonic frequency that produces over 300 movements per second. This works to loosen dirt and oil, removing deep-seated impurities from pores and priming the skin to better absorb topical treatments.