Denice Schwind, PA-C
“Achieve ageless beauty by Pūr Skin Clinic’s Founder Denice Schwind, PA-C, Cosmetic Dermatology Specialist, CMLSO”
Denice Schwind is a Board Certified Physician Assistant. She graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine, MEDEX Physician Assistant program in 2000 with Academic Excellence and Leadership Scholarship awarded by Delta Epsilon Iota.
Denice has specialized in Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology since 2004 and has advanced cosmetic dermatology experience. Her medical background includes dermatology skin exams, skin biopsies, evaluation and treatment of various skin conditions to include acne, rosacea, eczema, etc. She has devoted her medical training and specialty to advanced cosmetic dermatology treatments including laser treatments, Botox, advanced dermal fillers, and anti-aging skincare. Denice is a certified medical laser safety officer, ensuring the highest laser safety standards.
Denice is also a nationally ranked faculty trainer for Allergan, the makers of BOTOX Cosmetic and Juvederm dermal fillers. She was named Top Dermatology Physician Assistant in the 2015 Seattle Met Magazine’s Top Doc Survey!
Memberships & Affiliations:
- American society for laser medicine and surgery
- Society of dermatology physician assistants
- American academy of physician assistants
- Washington academy of physician assistants
- Delta epsilon Iota
- University of Washington alumni association
Denice was born and raised in the Seattle area and enjoys spending time with her family and two dogs. She enjoys snow skiing, yoga, pilates, and travelling. Denice is actively involved in local and international medical volunteering to include:
- ONElife – Devoted to bringing clean drinking water and sanitation to people in developing countries
- Eastside Domestic Violence Program
- Rise n’ Shine – Dedicated to offering support to children and teens affected by HIV/AIDS
- Flying Doctors of America – Providing international medical assistance to the poor and needy
- Haiti Outreach