Harness Your Skin’s Natural Healing Power With Micropen Treatment
The Eclipse Micropen™ treatment provides a natural approach to achieving fresher, more youthful, and radiant skin! The Eclipse Micropen™ is a cutting edge innovation in aesthetic medicine for the treatment of fine lines, acne scars and improvement of the skin’s overall appearance. Pur Skin Clinic’s Cosmetic Dermatology Specialists now offer this revolutionary, natural, skin rejuvenation technology!
Micropen treatment harnesses the skin’s natural ability to self-repair. It is a gentler anti-aging therapy than other forms of skin resurfacing with minimal downtime. A handheld device with 12 tiny needles creates tiny micro-injuries in the skin. The body responds by creating new elastin and collagen, thereby rejuvenating the overall look and feel of the skin.
The Pur Skin Clinic Difference:
- We are proud to be one of the few cosmetic dermatology offices in the greater Seattle area to offer anti-aging Eclipse Micropen™ treatment.
- Pur Skin strives to offer the safest, most cutting- edge treatments in the industry. The providers have followed the progression of micro-needling as it has taken the industry by storm. They determined that the Eclipse Miropen™ offers the patient the most comfort and best results, as there is little risk of stretching the skin or inconsistent treatment, which can be a concern with other devices
- The Eclipse Micropen™ enables the providers to administer the most accurate treatment with precise and customizable depth, providing the patient with the most effect, consistent results.
Is Micro-needling right for you?
If your response is “YES!” to any of the following questions, the Eclipse Micropen™ may be right for you to help improve the appearance and health of your skin.
- Is it important to you to have a natural approach to treating the skin that focuses on your skin’s own ability to renew itself?
- Do you wish there were a gentler, non-ablative and laser-free approach to skin resurfacing?
- Do you wish there was a natural treatment option that will address multiple skin concerns at once such as uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, or acne scars?
- Would you like to treat fine lines and wrinkles without the use of injectables such as dermal fillers or BOTOX®?
- Due to your darker skin tone, are lasers not a good option for you?
How is the Eclipse Micropen™ treatment performed?
Individual results may vary.
Micropen treatment channels the reparative power of this natural healing response by using 12 tiny needles to create precisely targeted micro-injuries. These small injuries then trigger the body’s wound-healing response and the synthesis of new collagen. The depth of these micro-injuries has been meticulously calculated to avoid the formation of new scar tissue while stimulating the wound healing response and manufacturing new collagen cells. To accelerate and support this healing and repair process and to stimulate thorough skin rejuvenation, we apply a variety of different serums to the treatment area to promote skin regeneration such as hyaluronic acid, natural growth factors, or Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP).
Micropen treatment offers the added benefit of allowing for deeper skin product penetration, thereby enhancing the efficacy of your in-office skin treatments and your at-home skincare regimen!
What types of conditions does the Eclipse Micropen treat?
A variety of skin problems can be addressed using the Eclipse Micropen™, such as:
- Acne Scarring
- Trauma or Surgical Scars
- Discoloration and signs of aging caused by sun exposure
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Inconsistent skin color, tone and texture
- Enlarged pores and broken capillaries
- Stretch marks
What types of serums do you use on the skin with the Eclipse Micropen™ ?
At Pur Skin clinic we offer 3 types of serums to use topically on the skin during Eclipse Micropen™ treatment.
- Hyaluronic acid, which is found naturally occurring in the body, is used to plump the skin, give hydration, as well as stimulating collagen regeneration.
- Growth Factors (GF) harness the power of nature’s stem cell. Growth factors are naturally occurring proteins that stimulate stem cells to become new collagen making your skin look and feel smoother and younger!
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is the most beneficial serum since it stimulates your own collagen to grow for total facial rejuvenation rather than individual wrinkle improvement!
What is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) and why is it used?
Platelet-rich plasma is collected from the patient’s own blood and restored into the skin tissue via micro-channels during the micropen procedure. The PRP substance activates the stem cells that lie dormant in the skin. When activated, those stem cells grow new, younger-looking skin. The end result is much faster healing and better collagen growth, creating a much richer, smoother, and youthful look to your skin!
Who is a candidate for Eclipse Micropen™ treatment?
Individual results may vary.
Eclipse Micropen™ can be used to treat all types of skin and addresses a wide range of skin problems. One of our medical providers will evaluate if you are an appropriate candidate at the time of your consultation.
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments required will be determined by your provider based upon your individual treatment goals and the state of your skin. However, it is recommended for most patients to receive a series of 3 treatments spaced about 4-6 weeks apart for best results.
What does the treatment feel like?
It feels similar to light sandpaper being moved across the skin. Some areas are more sensitive than others. Pur Skin Clinic uses a topical anesthetic to make the treatment very tolerable.
Who performs this treatment?
The treatments will be performed by Pur Skin Clinic’s Medical Providers or our Master Medical Esthetician in conjunction with your provider.
How soon do you see results?
Results can be seen over the course of several days to weeks after treatment. Skin will be noticeably smoother and more radiant within a week or two. Improvement can continue for up to 6 months after treatment as collagen production continues.
What can I expect after the treatment?
Immediately after treatment, skin will be slightly red and flushed in a similar way to a moderate sunburn. In the days that follow, patients will experience dry, tight, and slight redness. Within the course of a week, the skin will heal and continue to improve by producing collagen.