Why Pūr Skin?
At Pūr Skin Clinic we hold the secret to looking and feeling younger.
We are backed by over 40 years of experience.
Dr. Jodie Reinertson, Medical Director and Denice Schwind, Board Certified Physician Assistant, are your trusted solution for ageless beauty. Denice has a decade of cosmetic dermatology experience and is a certified medical laser safety officer and was named Top Dermatology Physician Assistant in the 2015 Seattle Met Magazine’s Top Doc survey, so you can be assured that you are receiving excellent care. Our medical director, Dr. Jodie Reinertson brings over 25 years of medical knowledge and experience.
We offer the most advanced treatments & latest technologies.
We offer the most advanced cosmetic dermatology treatments and the latest laser technologies to help you look and feel radiant and beautiful at any age. We customize every treatment for you…it’s all a part of your Pur Simple Beauty experience!
We pledge to exceed your expectations of superior service and quality treatments.
Our goal is to provide you with personalized treatments and services over the years, focusing on your goals and desired outcome. We believe our patients are our friends and that our relationships can last a lifetime.
We love to give back!
We love our community and we are dedicated to supporting various local and international philanthropic causes. From the local Boys and Girls Club, to raising money to build a community well in Haiti- Pūr Skin Clinic is passionate about helping build and better communities. We are devoted to establishing a positive presence in our local and extended community and actively participate in helping those in need. Listed below are organizations we support by volunteering, raising funds and building awareness:
- Edmonds Center for the Arts
- Edmonds Holy Rosary
- Harbour Pointe Christian Preschool
- Seattle Children’s Hospital/Pediatric Cardiology Jacobsen Syndrome Research
- Lifewire – Eastside Domestic Violence Program
- Inspire Youth Project – Dedicated to offering support to children and teens affected by HIV/AIDS
- Pathways for Women “WE can only achieve the potential of our community when every woman is empowered.”
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- One Life – Bringing clean drinking water and sanitation to people in developing countries
- Flying Doctors of America – Providing international medical assistance to the poor and needy
- Haiti Outreach – Helping Haiti become a developed country: clean water, education and economic development.