We are scheduling appointments for all Medical & Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Weight Loss & Spa Treatments.
PREPARING FOR YOUR IN OFFICE APOINTMENT
Please rest assured that as a medical practice, cleanliness is inherent in all that we do. We follow the strictest recommendations provided by the CDC, WHO, AMA, other local authorities, and public health experts to guarantee that we are COVID compliant. Our staff have been highly trained, over the past few weeks, on safety protocols and patient flow, allowing for a comfortable and safe patient experience.
In keeping with Governor Inslee’s recommendations, we are implementing the following changes at PUR:
- Reducing staff/provider schedules and lengthening treatment times for patient safety, for the first several weeks. We ask that you please be patient with us as we do our best to accommodate your appointment and we ask for flexibility as your preferred provider may not be available.
- All staff will wear masks and PPE at all times while in the clinic, along with daily temperature checks.
- Added sanitization protocols consistent with CDC guidelines… to include treatment rooms will be sanitized after each patient visit and general clinic areas sanitized hourly.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front desk counter. Pen bins for used and sanitized pens and implementing “touchless transactions”.
DOING YOUR PART
We are excited to see you! Patient and staff safety remains our top priority, please refer to our newly implemented policies….
Please familiarize yourself with our requirements PRIOR to your appointment as we will be unable to see you for your appointment if these are not followed.
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: We are not accepting walk-ins. To schedule an appointment, please contact our office directly 425.341.0791. Upon scheduling and check-in, you will be screened for COVID related symptoms.
- PRE-SCREENING: If you are experiencing any symptoms (temperature at or over 100.3F, a dry cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste/smell), have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, or have traveled outside of Washington State in the last 14 days please call our office to discuss.
- SYMPTOM AND TEMPERATURE CHECKS: We will be checking temperatures using a no contact forehead thermometer and asking about COVID-19 indicative symptoms upon entering the clinic. Please note that if you have an elevated temperature you will not be allowed to proceed with your appointment.
- ARRIVAL: We ask that you arrive to your appointment on time and that you arrive alone. Per CMS guidelines, all other visitors and drivers are to remain outside the facility or in a vehicle. We are asking that no one wait in the waiting room..you will be escorted to your treatment room upon arrival. You will need to sign a
- COVID-19 specific consent prior to receiving your scheduled procedure or treatment.
- MASKS: Please come wearing your own cloth mask, which you will be required to wear through your entire visit. Our team will be wearing facial masks and if you do not have a mask, we will provide a paper mask for you.
- TOUCHLESS CHECKOUT: We request a credit card be given over the phone prior to your appointment that will be stored securely in our system for ease of checkout.
- GIFT CARDS/BRILLIANT DISTINCTIONS REWARDS: If you plan to use your Pur Skin or Brilliant Distinctions reward or gift cards, the rebate code (in your confirmation email) will need to be emailed to the clinic prior to your appointment. If you do not have this prior to your appointment, you can use at your next visit. Please plan ahead.
SCHEDULE A VIRTUAL CONSULTATION
For your convenience, Virtual Consultations are available.
If you would like to schedule a virtual consultation or have questions, please call us or contact us below.
Love this place! I have had the best Botox treatment ever administered by Denice and I’ve had microdermabrasion that was perfect for my sensitive skin. I’ve sent two of my friends there. I highly recommend PUR.
Denice has been wonderful! She is very knowledgeable and experienced in her field of work. She was able to provide me with answers to my concerns. Overall it has been a wonderful experience for me as I knew that I was in good hands. I’m looking forward to my next visit.
Denice was highly recommended by a friend 10 years older than me. My friend looks beautiful while also natural and not like she’s “trying” to look younger. Denice listens to my priorities each time I see her and works very carefully to fulfill them. I consider Denice a tool in my beauty toolbox, like workouts and eating well. With her help, I feel more beautiful than ever!
Make 2021 a year of celebrating health by embracing habits that will help flatten unwanted quarantine curves while boosting your immune system. The New Year is a great time to set weight loss goals and resolutions to renew your lifestyle. Check out our previous blog article, 6 Tips to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain, for advice on staying healthy throughout holiday festivities.
To combat holiday overindulgence, Dr. Kaitlin Brasier DNP, has a few suggestions to help you fit into your skinny jeans.
Getting your glam on this holiday season may look a little different – the party you’re prepping for might be on Zoom; or your annual gathering may consist of just 5 loved ones toasting with bubbly in your living room. But the ritual of wanting to look your best during the sparkly season hasn’t changed…if anything, it’s an emotional confidence booster that’s truly welcome right now. This get-gorgeous guide will help start your beauty engines….
According to a study in the New England Journal of Medicine, the average American gains over two pounds during the holidays, and many never lose this weight. This weight gain is cumulative- even if you only gain 1 pound per year, that is an excess of 10 lbs over a decade. The good news is: now that you know about this trend, and by using the tips below you can avoid holiday weight gain.