We are scheduling appointments for all Medical & Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Weight Loss & Spa Treatments.
PREPARING FOR YOUR IN OFFICE APPOINTMENT
Please rest assured that as a medical practice, cleanliness is inherent in all that we do. We follow the strictest recommendations provided by the CDC, WHO, AMA, other local authorities, and public health experts to guarantee that we are COVID compliant. Our staff have been highly trained, on safety protocols and patient flow, allowing for a comfortable and safe patient experience.
In keeping with Governor Inslee’s recommendations, we are continuing to implement the following at PUR:
- All staff will wear masks and PPE at all times while in the clinic. Our providers will wear masks and PPE during all treatments until further notice.
- Continue to maintain sanitization protocols consistent with CDC guidelines… to include treatment rooms will be sanitized after each patient visit and general clinic areas sanitized hourly.
- Added sanitization protocols consistent with CDC guidelines… to include treatment rooms will be sanitized after each patient visit and general clinic areas sanitized hourly.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front desk counter. Pen bins for used and sanitized pens and implementing “touchless transactions”.
DOING YOUR PART
We are excited to see you! Patient and staff safety remains our top priority, please refer to our newly implemented policies….
Please familiarize yourself with our requirements PRIOR to your appointment as we will be unable to see you for your appointment if these are not followed.
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: We are not accepting walk-ins. To schedule an appointment, please contact our office directly 425.967.3877. Upon scheduling and check-in, you will be screened for COVID related symptoms.
- PRE-SCREENING: If you are experiencing any symptoms (temperature at or over 100.3F, a dry cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste/smell), have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, or have traveled outside of Washington State in the last 14 days please call our office to discuss.
- ARRIVAL: We ask that you arrive to your appointment on time and that you arrive alone. Per CMS guidelines, all other visitors and drivers are to remain outside the facility or in a vehicle. We are asking that no one wait in the waiting room..you will be escorted to your treatment room upon arrival. You will need to sign a COVID consent form.
- MASKS: Please come wearing your own cloth mask, which you will be required to wear through your entire visit. Our team will be wearing facial masks and if you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- TOUCHLESS CHECKOUT: We request a credit card be given over the phone prior to your appointment that will be stored securely in our booking system for ease of checkout.
- GIFT CARDS/Allē REWARDS: If you plan to use your Pur Skin Gift Cards and Allē reward, please have these ready prior to your appointment. If you do not have this prior to your appointment, you can use at your next visit. Please plan ahead.
SCHEDULE A VIRTUAL CONSULTATION
For your convenience, Virtual Consultations are available.
If you would like to schedule a virtual consultation or have questions, please call us or contact us below.
Love this place! I have had the best Botox treatment ever administered by Denice and I’ve had microdermabrasion that was perfect for my sensitive skin. I’ve sent two of my friends there. I highly recommend PUR.
Denice has been wonderful! She is very knowledgeable and experienced in her field of work. She was able to provide me with answers to my concerns. Overall it has been a wonderful experience for me as I knew that I was in good hands. I’m looking forward to my next visit.
Denice was highly recommended by a friend 10 years older than me. My friend looks beautiful while also natural and not like she’s “trying” to look younger. Denice listens to my priorities each time I see her and works very carefully to fulfill them. I consider Denice a tool in my beauty toolbox, like workouts and eating well. With her help, I feel more beautiful than ever!
Michelle comes to PUR Skin Clinic with an impressive professional background including being a fellow with the American Society of Laser Medicine, the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants and is certified through the National Commission of Physician Assistants. Keep reading to get to know more about Michelle.
We wanted to get to know Raina beyond all of amazing, results-driven work she does in the treatment room at PUR Skin Clinic with her patients. We recently had a chance to sit down with Raina and asked her a few questions about why she loves most about working at PUR, her favorite skincare products, the PUR treatments she likes to receive herself and where we’d find her when she’s not in the treatment room at PUR. Here’s what she had to say.
Summer sunshine is something everyone looks forward to in the grey months here in the PNW. When the warm weather finally arrives, we want to soak up as much vitamin D as possible. The only downside to this season, is that it can cause unwanted damage to our skin that...