Turn your ordinary date night into one to remember! Planning the perfect outfit is essential, but the foundation of your whole look is radiant, soft, glowing skin. Here are some tips and treatments to help you l to put your best foot (and face) forward for date night!
6 Skincare Tips To Have You Looking Your Best
- To ensure you have your skin in tip-top shape for your big date starts at home. Cleansing morning and night will ensure that dirt and debris is being removed from the skin.
- My favorite product to get a deep but gentle clean is the IS Clincial Cleansing Complex. This cleanser retextures your skin to give you a smooth, blemish-free complexion leaving a blank canvas for you to create magic with skincare products and makeup.
- To brighten up your skin to give you that “glow,” I recommend IS Clinical White Lightening Complex, a cutting-edge anti-aging formula for creating a lightened, brightened complexion.
- Enriched with antioxidant protection, this lightweight product reduces inflammation, disrupts further darkening, and exfoliates. Using less foundation to cover up brown spots and dull skin is always a plus for a night out!
- Chemical peels are a great way to slough dead skin and to look fresh for any night out on the town.
- SkinMeidica’s lluminize chemical peel helps provide vibrant, radiant-looking skin with minimal downtime. This is a great treatment to do one week in anticipation of date night.
- If you are looking for a more in-depth treatment to really leave your skin looking and feeling smoother, the Clear and Brilliant Laser might be a good option for you.
- Done about a week before your big date, the Clear and Brilliant Laser refreshes your skin from the inside out. Our patients love this treatment since it diminishes signs of aging keeping their skin looking young and radiant.
- Lastly, feeding the skin essential nutrients through Pūr Skin Clinic’s personalized facials is vital to give your skin a hydrated and supple look on your night out.
- My absolute favorite in prep for date night is the Pūr Infusion Facial. This facial offers a luxurious 90-minute treatment providing deep cleansing and exfoliation with diamond tip microdermabrasion to brighten the skin. The skin is infused with a maximum hydration blend of antioxidants and peptides to plump the skin and reverse the signs of aging, giving you radiant skin ready to impress that special someone.
- And as always, remember to finish off your daily routine with good sun protection.
Enjoy your night out with beautiful skin!
Authors Credentials: Jill Kandora, PA-C was one of the medical providers at Pūr Skin Clinic. She is a physician assistant who is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. Jill is specialized in injectable treatments, such as Botox and Dermal Fillers, a wide variety of laser modalities, and general skincare concerns. She takes pride in meeting her patient’s overall skin and aesthetic needs by evaluating the many factors that influence the aging process. She aims to create a more youthful, but natural appearance with all her patient’s concerns.