SkinMedica Men’s Skincare Kit
Men’s Skincare Kit
All-in-one skincare system engineered specifically for men to
- TRANSFORM: Renew skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and prevent post-shave irritation, including redness and razor bumps.
- FORTIFY: Restore skin hydration to boost resiliency, soften texture, instantly smooth, and enhance firmness.
- SHIELD: Protect your skin all day from harmful UV rays and sun damage.
System Includes one of each of the following:
- Facial Cleanser 6 fl. oz / 177.4 mL
- Recalibrate Age Defying Treatment. Net wt. 1.5 oz / 42.5 g
- HA5® Rejuvenating Hydrator. Net wt. 1 oz / 28.4 g
- Essential Defense Everyday Clear Broad Spectrum SPF 47/PA++++ Sunscreen. Net wt. 1.85 oz / 52.5 g
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Make 2021 a year of celebrating health by embracing habits that will help flatten unwanted quarantine curves while boosting your immune system. The New Year is a great time to set weight loss goals and resolutions to renew your lifestyle. Check out our previous blog article, 6 Tips to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain, for advice on staying healthy throughout holiday festivities.
To combat holiday overindulgence, Dr. Kaitlin Brasier DNP, has a few suggestions to help you fit into your skinny jeans.
Getting your glam on this holiday season may look a little different – the party you’re prepping for might be on Zoom; or your annual gathering may consist of just 5 loved ones toasting with bubbly in your living room. But the ritual of wanting to look your best during the sparkly season hasn’t changed…if anything, it’s an emotional confidence booster that’s truly welcome right now. This get-gorgeous guide will help start your beauty engines….
According to a study in the New England Journal of Medicine, the average American gains over two pounds during the holidays, and many never lose this weight. This weight gain is cumulative- even if you only gain 1 pound per year, that is an excess of 10 lbs over a decade. The good news is: now that you know about this trend, and by using the tips below you can avoid holiday weight gain.