Skincare Concerns: Redness & Rosacea
Rosacea is a chronic condition that affects over 16 million Americans with common triggers in our everyday lives that will cause the skin to flare up. The tendency to contain more redness in the skin can often lead to rosacea if left untreated or neglected. Pūr Skin Clinic will help you reduce the symptoms of rosacea and help address existing rosacea through our state of the art Palomar Photorejuvenation treatments and medical grade skincare products.
Prevent & Protect:
- Be gentle with your skin, use a mild cleanser with lukewarm water and avoid scrubs
- Keep your skin clean and hydrated
- Use a Medical Grade Broad Spectrum Sun Block daily
- Avoid foods and drinks that will cause a flare up like spicy foods, red meats, cheese and dairy products (except cottage cheese), alcohol, hot beverages and caffeine.
- Palomar Photorejuvenation
- Photorejuvenation uses IPL (intense pulse light) to reduce the signs of sun damage, treats rosacea, broken capillaries, stimulates collagen and reduces the appearance of fine lines on the face, neck, chest and hands.
- Facial Treatments
- Offers the skin a deep cleanse, removes dead skin cells and deeply hydrates the skin.